WHAT IS HUMAN CHRONIC GONADOTROPINE (HCG)?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is one of the most fragile substances known as a hormone. It is usually produced by cells in the placenta, making it an excellent pregnancy medicine.
The hormone causes your body to produce large amounts of progesterone, which supports and promotes pregnancy. If you ovulated a few weeks ago and are now pregnant, you may see it in your urine and blood.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its use, which is different for men and women but can cure infertility.
What can you expect from HCG?
- Reduce miscarriage
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces cholesterol
- Weight loss
- Hormonal regulation
- More resistance
Before taking this medicine
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to hCG or if you have:
- Cancer or swelling of the ovaries, breast, or uterus.
- Early adolescence
- Hormonal cancer (such as prostate cancer)
- Currently pregnant
- Certain types of ovarian cysts
- Vaginal bleeding for unknown reasons
- Uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal disease
- Cancer or tumor of the hypothalamus or pituitary gland in the brain
How should I use it?
Ask your doctor about the correct method of administration. And you will learn how to prepare and order this medicine. In general, use it exactly as instructed. Take your medications regularly. Do not take this medication more often than prescribed.
Used needles and syringes should be in a sharps disposal container. Don’t throw them away. If you do not have a sharps container, call your pharmacist or healthcare provider to get one.
However, consult your pediatrician about use in children. Although this medication can be prescribed for boys under several months of age under certain conditions, you should take precautions.
Overdose: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Causes of ovulation:
Human chorionic gonadotropin: 5,000 to 10,000 intramuscular units once daily after the last dose of menstruation
Regenerative chorionic gonadotropin (e-hCG): 250 mcg subcutaneously once daily after the last dose of follicular stimulant
With hypogonadism – Male:
- 500 to 1000 intramuscularly three times a week for three weeks, then 500 to 1000 intramuscularly twice a week for three weeks, or,
- 4000 instant messages three times a week for 6-9 months, followed by 2000 instant messages three times a week for three months.
Usual Pediatric Dose for Treatment of Cryptorchidism in Children Under Adolescents for Four Years or More:
- 4000 calls three times a week for three weeks
- 5000 units IM every other day for four injections
- 500 to 1000 units / m2 for 15 injections over six weeks
- Five hundred IM units three times a week for 4-6 weeks. If this fails, patients will have to receive an additional 1000 lines per month.
At last, Roidfactory always takes care of its clients. We will also ensure the quality of the products. So buy HCG from us and turn your luck today!